Khalil Patwa & Chinarut Ruangchotvit | A Strengths Medley TA038
Unlike any show we’ve ever done before! Episode 038 of THEME-ADDICTS will prove to be a milestone. We brought back two past guests to join Grace and myself for an unscripted medley of Strengths discussion.
Episode 38 Show Quotes:
* It’s a Pandora’s Box when we say one thing and do another
* #Strategic sees pathways where others see mazes
* The #Futuristic sees multiple futures and must talk and not suppress what they see
* When you make a choice, it eliminates all other options. Can bring a sense of sadness and loss
* #Minimalism versus show #Hoarders
* #Evernote as a tool to get rid of 40 years of “stuff”
* Practicing the art of Zen — a place for everything
* “Our space is a direct connection with our mind”
* Journey to liberation of mental and emotional energy
* The #Significance theme means we want to be recognized, heard, and become better every day
* Leadership bio with your Top 5 strengths
Sit back, relax, enjoy, and as always…STAY ADDICTED! If you listen to this show on iTunes, be sure to leave us some positive feedback.
Thanks for everything! ~Andy Sokolovich
P.P.S. We are always looking for feedback on the show. If you have an idea or suggestion, please forward it on to me. It’s the only way we can ensure our listeners are getting the best product possible!
About The WOO Warrior