What do followers want from a leader?
- Built through relationships.
- Do what you say you’ll do.
- People don’t have to AGREE with your actions to trust you.
- That thing that thumps in your chest.
- They have one too.
- Don’t forget what it’s like to have kids, ailing parents, and just a crappy day!
- Show them you care.
- No need to hug it out.
- Showing compassion is not a weakness. It’s a Strength!
- People need to know that there is consistency in their duties
- What are they being asked to do?
- Will their job will be there tomorrow?
- You are the rock, anchor, and foundation.
- DON’T BE CHICKEN LITTLE…THE SKY IS FALLING!
- Tomorrow will be better, and the day after that…
- What does a prosperous future look like?
- How will you get us there?
- If a coach came in the locker room at half-time and said…
Let me know what you think of this video by leaving a comment below. I’m super freakin’ passionate about this stuff, and your feedback is my fuel! ~Andy