How to Convert Your Blog Posts into eBooks | T4C005
eBooks are hot right now! Some purest still love consuming information while their fingers run along the spine of a hardcover, but eBooks are a great way to get your name out there.
“But I don’t have time to write an entire book!”
Lucky for you, you don’t have to dedicate hundreds of hours locked up in a cabin somewhere in the mountains to become a published author!
How to Convert Your Blog Posts into an eBook
– Drag and drop your posts into a blank word doc
– Author an introduction, closing, about me, and depending on the content…a bibliography, links to helpful tools, links to videos, or a sales offers.
– Test all of the links, proofread, etc and convert the doc into a PDF. (Adobe paid version $19.99/mo, Fiverr)
– Upload the PDF to Dropbox or my recommendation Amazon’s S3.
– Design a slick little cover image using Photoshop, PicMonkey, Canva or whatever you’re comfortable with. (Fiverr helps here too)
– Turn that cover image into a 3D book cover at www.MyECoverMaker.com
– Add the 3D image to your website, signature block, or social media. Using the link from Dropbox or Amazon S3, hyperlink the image to that file. This allows visitors to click on the image, and have access to the book contents.
Other things to think of:
Sell or give away?
Legalities (legal statements you may want to include)
Use your eBook as part of your list building (auto-responder)
For more information, or to enlist our help with creating your eBook, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-441-2219. We are skilled at taking your content, and turning it into an eBook you can be proud of!
We are always open to new ideas, so if you have a topic you’d like us to discuss, or have a question after the show closes, please email email@example.com. You can also give us a call at 815-441-2219.